UCSR District consists of the area west to Napanee, north to Arnprior and east to the Ontario/Quebec border and has over 3300 km of marked, groomed trails. 1000 dedicated volunteers make up 16 clubs within the UCSR and sell over 13000 trail permits annually to families in Eastern Ontario.
UCSR Trail Guide (Map) is an important tool for you to advertise your business but it is an equally important tool to help guide snowmobilers through our awesome network of trails – safely. 10,000 Trail Guides are distributed annually for free through the 16 UCSR clubs/associations, tourist information centres, municipalities, businesses, and the major provincial snowmobile trade show in Toronto.
The Trail Guide is two-sided, 27″x 39″ four colour Trail Guide complete with service icons, trail numbers, TOP Trails (Trans Provincial trails), club trails, provincial and county roads, businesses and your ads.
Ad Rates for 2022-2023:
- Single is $265.49 + HST = $300 per ad.
- Double is $530.97 + HST = $600 per ad.
- Front is $752.21 + HST = $850 per ad.
- Back is $500 + HST = $565 per ad.
- an indicator icon identifying your business on the front of the Trail Guide;
- website listing on www.ucsr.ca;
- Facebook mention; and
- Point of Interest (POI) listing on the OFSC Provincial Interactive Trail Guide (Website trail map) (usually a $75 extra cost).
- Single: 2” x4” ad on the backside or front edge;
- Double: 4” x4” or 2” x 8” on the backside or front edge;
- Front Cover: Snowmobile friendly photo as the centre piece of the front cover. Approximately 4’ x 6”;
- Back Cover: approximately 4” x 6”;
Questions may be directed to:
Upper Canada Snowmobile Region
PO Box 20011 Carleton Mews
Carleton Place, Ontario K7C 4K3
Darin McRae, District Manager
For payment, please forward cheque with this form to the mailing address below or send an etransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: We are not set-up to accept credit cards. If you wish, we could have a volunteer pick up your payment and / or artwork.
Due Date for artwork and payment: 1 September 2021
Please forward artwork by email to: email@example.com